We provide architectural, interior design, urban design, feasibility studies, site analysis, building investigation, strata conversion and assessment, rezoning, and project management.
- Access, parking, and building location optimization
- Sustainability and passive design strategies
- Microclimate optimization
- Views and privacy
- Solar and shadow studies.
- Site Amenities and Constraints
- On and offsite servicing opportunities and constraints
- Coordinate any landscape, geotechnical, environmental, and archeological
Development Approvals - OCP Amendments and Rezoning
We offer development approval services that focus on success with creative solutions that create excitement, desire, and acceptance through technical thoroughness, excellent graphic communication, and design quality reputation.
- Project data and graphic representation of exciting development plans
- Visualization of building form and character
- Representation at public hearings and facilitation of pulbic information meetings
- Communicate, collaborate, lobby, and negotiate with authorities, community groups, and individuals
- Selection, scope and coordination of speciality consultants such as surveyors, civil engineers, traffic engineers, development consultants, arborist/ landscape architects, etc.
We offer project management services with quality control and a design emphasis.
- Official community plan amendments, rezoning and development permits
- Selection of consultants, builders, and trades
- Time and cost controls
Strata Conversion Assessment
- Determine substantial compliance to current building code and city bylaws
- Review building systems and building envelope condition
- Coordinate special consultants where required
- Review architectural opportunities for increased value and appeal