SPACE FOR RENT
Private rooms and/ or shared working space available.
- U shaped bamboo/ coconut shell desk and chair (min.12 linear feet, main floor).
- 2 @ 6' flexible height and configuration bamboo desks and chair (12 linear feet, lower floor).
- Access to 10+ person conference room with magnetic white boards and storage room.
- Access to common reception area.
- Access to kitchenette.and lower floors.
- Wired and wireless internet, cable, and tel at each workstation and boardroom.
- Shaw High Speed 150 Internet (up to 150 mbps download/ 15 mbps upload).
- Building security system.
- Janitorial service.
- Heating/ air conditioning/ HRV (main and upper floors).
- Heating/ openable windows (lower floor).
- On site parking front and rear.
- Landscaped rear yard.
- Perimeter night lighting.
- Street and lane access.
Optional Amenities (fees apply):
- Private office (lower floor).
- Storage area.
- Activity/ event area.
- Large format printing.
- Reception service.
- Street signage with exposure to +/-30,000 vehicles/ day.
- Month to month rental.
- Min. 3 month term.
- 1 month damage deposit.
- Privacy agreement.
- Main floor currently full.
- Available Nov 1, 2016: Shared workspace (lower floor) $375/ month.
- Available Nov 1, 2016: Private rooms (lower floor) $475/ month.
- All rents subject to GST.
- Along Island Highway with exposure to +/-30,000 vehicles/ day.
- Public lane access.
- Backs onto E & N Trailway.
- 325m to Harbour Front Walkway.
- 575m to Terminal Park Mall.
- 1.5Km to BC Ferries or Downtown.
- Professional setting.
- Productivity and separation from home environment.
- Ability to network, collaborate, and socialize.
- Spatial flexibility.
- No long term commitment.
- Shared costs with common amenities.
- Lower floor renovations essentially complete.
- Insulated sub floor with vinyl wood plank flooring.
- Private rooms and exterior openable windows.
- Super insulated walls and ceilings.
- 2nd bathroom with shower/ tub.
- Interior and exterior access.
- Finishes and fixtures similar to main and upper floors.
For more information contact:
- Raymond de Beeld
- Tel: 250-754-2108
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org